Products You May Like
Including the first drops from Selfless by Hyram, new shampoo and conditioner from Superzero and more.
Pacifica’s Vegan Collagen Fluffy Lash Mascara is officially available in stores
Launched earlier this week at Shoppers Drug Mart locations across Canada, Pacifica’s new Vegan Collagen Mascara is a must-try if you’re serious about long, lush lashes. The clean beauty brand’s Vegan Collagen Fluffy Lash Mascara is formulated with good-for-you ingredients that are often found in skincare products, like plant-based collagen. Not only does it leave you with defined, fluffy lashes, but it actually coats your eyelash cuticles to condition and help improve lash strength as you wear it.
The Body Shop commits to being 100 percent vegan-certified by 2023
The Body Shop has just announced that it’s upping its current animal and planet-friendly practices and is committing to being 100 percent vegan-certified in the next two years. This means that every supplier and manufacturer of raw materials will be thoroughly checked by The Vegan Society to ensure it meets their standards. For The Body Shop, that’s over 3,700 raw materials thoroughly tested and checked. Currently 60 percent of The Body Shop products are vegan, and we’re excited to see the brand commit to reformulating the remaining 40 percent.
Merit’s cute new baseball cap is now included with every purchase over $50
Still on the hunt for the It accessory of the summer? Well, look no further than Merit‘s just-launched baseball cap which, starting this week, will come free with every $50 purchase on meritbeauty.com. The Merit dreamy cream baseball cap that reads “Less is More” on the front (fitting for the minimalist brand) is the perfect complement to any summer outfit and will keep your scalp protected from the sun’s UV rays all season long.
You can now shop the first drops from Selfless by Hyram
After announcing the launch of his brand new beauty brand, Selfless by Hyram (in partnership with The Inkey List), Hyram Yarbro’s brand is officially live and available to shop, via the brand’s site or Sephora. The first drop features five products: a Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser, Retinol & Rainbow Algae Repair Serum, Mandelic Acid & Rice Bran Gentle Exfoliating Serum, Salicylic Acid & Sea Kelp Pore Clearing and Oil Control Serum, and Niacinamide & Maracujá Daily Barrier Support Moisturizer. Want to try everything? You can buy the full set for $163.
Superzero launches shampoo and conditioner bars for coily/kinky hair
Haircare brand Superzero has just launched waterless and plastic-free shampoo and conditioner bars that are made for kinky or coily hair. Made with ingredients like shea butter, creatine and ethyl macadamiate (a natural silicone alternative that adds shine and a protective coat on top of hair), the Superzero bars are specifically formulated for hair types 3C, 4A, 4B and 4C, providing a gentle clean and leaving curls deeply nourished and protected from environmental aggressors.